2024/25 Sean Dyche

I think it’s hard to quantify ‘worse ‘ on managers or players , it’s obviously subjective .
But I have been going the game since Catterick was our manager and I would unhesitatingly place Dyche in the worst manager category along with Walker , Allardyce , Lampard and Benitez.
Personally Dyche edges it out of those 4 for his utter inability to manage a game.
Lampard threw away leads against Brentford at home, Southampton at home, and Wolves at home. And has always had a better ppg ratio to boot. The stats aren't on your side there

" handing Dyche an extension to lead the club into its new stadium will be as tough a sell to supporter"

WTF is he on about?

No one in their right mind is suggesting contract extension. No Evertonian will be contemplating it. Well maybe one or two of the Dyche lovers.
Carragher seems a bit out of touch or maybe he's just mischief making. The most likely thing is Dyche will be sacked long before the end of his contract.
A win here and a win there won't be enough to satisfy the majority of the fans. Essentially this is what we got from him last season. A repeat of that
and he should be sacked. It's not good enough. Despite what some might say about 48 points. It was a terrible campaign blighted by unwanted runs
and there's absolutely zero progress from Dyche this season. He is absolutely not getting enough out of the team. He has a terrible attitude towards us the fans
and a terrible attitude to football in general I can't wait to see the back of him.
Think he’s going on about what the mail said yesterday about extending his contracts

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back