2024/25 Sean Dyche

He'll get us safe.

That's all that's required for now.

Terrible attitude to have, I and 30k others pay a lot of money to ultimately be entertained, that is not entertaining, that is horrid boring crap, full of overpaid lazy cowards.

His job is to make everton as good as they can be, and he's terrible at it, we get lucky every season that they're are truly woeful teams in the league, and we"ll no doubt do the same this year.

Can't wait until he and 99% of this squad, management, coaches all go.

We've been rancid for years and there is just no sign of it turning.

Dyche had the opportunity today to get the fans onside and he failed miserably.

1.45pm as soon as the team sheet came out killed the potential atmosphere like a pin popping a balloon, having Keane young Doucoure, Harrison and McNeil in the team is just same old same old.

Then that sub of bringing Holgate on WHAT??????
Only positive today is Tim and that Ashley Young misses 3 games

Fella rambles on about Tim having PL experience and loads of experience in the championship so that's why he was happy to start him. Ndiaye has had a full season in the championship and if proof were needed, he git to see a whole 1 hour of Doucoure looking like a competition winner last week against Roma and once he changed it up we looked a different proposition.

I can't be arsed with him, can't be arsed with Everton and certainly can't be arsed seeing a team set up like a pub side for another season. Absolute joke, fella hasn't worked on anything at all this ore season, he's just hoping the same players drag us through games and nick the odd win, set piece, clean sheet.

These last 7 years have been a fkin disaster and it shows no sign of improving.

Enjoy your weekend good people.

Modern football is a lot about pace and width, something our club does not seem to have recognised yet when it comes to player purchases
Selection and that. But this squad would need a overhaul inclusive manager that would need another Todd Boehly or Moshiri summer.

Tim seems to be good, hopefully he can keep it up.

Ok guys your selection for next week?

I’d play;

——————Pickford—————
Dixon- Tarks-Branthwaite (or O’Brien)-Myko
—————Tim—Gana—————
Lindstrom—Ndiaye—Harrison
——————DCL—————

Dyche will play;
—————Pickford—————
Holgate—Keane—Tarks—Myko
—————Tim—Gana—————
Harrison—Doucoure—McNeil
——————DCL—————

He might even try 3 at the back which will be an absolute disaster as we never seem able to play well with 3 centre backs. Nightmares of the 5-0 hammering spurs gave us when Lampard was in charge.

hello buddies dr sniderman here. i see ur having an episode after 1 game of season. maybe take a walk a or a sleep and feel better. if not my therapy clinic is open.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back