2024/25 Sean Dyche

You're gona make a counter argument against everything. I get that. So their depleted side know how to or are at least coached to retain a ball. But possession. What about it. Its no big deal? Only the sides you exampled were winning off lower possession. Everton aren't.
So what have we got currently under Dyche? A team that is virtually unwatchable that cant keep possession its not a great combination is it.

Well, no.

That was actually you. I made a post about Everton having a depleted side - which is fact. I also mentioned how Southampton have regularly dominated possession, but still lost this season. Again, fact,

They'd have lost last night too, if Lindsput in a semi competenant performancd.e

But possession. What about it. Its no big deal? Only the sides you exampled were winning off lower possession. Everton aren't.
So what have we got currently under Dyche? A team that is virtually unwatchable that cant keep possession its not a great combination is it.

Either are Southampton mate.

It's not, but I'm afraid we're crap. As we were before Dyche, and as we will be after him until there's ownership that isn't basketcase, who can bring in players who aren't Beto standard. Who you told me the other week was the better option than Calvert-Lewin...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back