2024/25 Sean Dyche

Just take my answers completely out of context. I said did we go in the bottom 3 on the bad run? I don’t think we did. We dropped into the bottom 3 after the points deduction and win 4 on the bounce and got back out.

Think we could all name at least 9 of Dyche’s team if all our fit, and ndaiye has been fit all season and started 2 games out of position. It’s also pointless playing him if we’re only going to have 25% possession. As has been pointed out v Southampton the equates to about 5 mins im Southampton’s final 3rd. He needs the ball, totally wasted under dyche

No the Bobble get 95% of things on Everton right, he has his on podcast/forum and gives information on there
Well firstly, I need to apologise, we only went as low as 18th, nit 19th, we were 18th on GD with Burnley (iirc?)

As for being in the bottom three in "That Run" we went 18th on Jan 20th with a 0-0 vs Fulham, and only climbed to 17th (The heights!!) on Feb 19th with a 1-1 vs Palace.

I think that @GrandOldTeam should do a poll and see who everyone thinks should be in our starting XI, what say you GOT?

Oh, and then we should have a poll on what formation to use as well I reckon?

Yes, I get that the Soton game was a *hit* show, but if you look at the team he had available, he shouldn't have played long ball direct tactics anyway, it screamed out to try and control the ball and keep hold.

Beto can't keep hold of the ball, and NDiaye and Lindstrøm are not the answer at LWF and RWF with those tactics.

I'm really enjoying the fact when an argument is presented calmly and with some (very little) logic, the post gets ignored, whereas anything that is derogatory or follows the 'narrative' it gets repeated and thumbed up for fun.

Evertonians, the most knowledgeable fans ever..! And altogether very reasonable and balanced.

OH, hang on Dyche out... Any better?

NB The bobble is as much in the dark as anyone else when it comes to Moshiri's decisions, but hey... if you want to hang your hat on his peg, then go ahead. To me, it's another ITK just like Paul Quinn, just looking for a guess to come off and be hailed genius. I've known the bobble to wrong loads of times.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back