2024/25 Sean Dyche

Think you maybe need to read back a few pages.

I’ve read them. Out the blue you come out complaining about how many posts I’ve made.

Firstly wtf had it got to do with you

Secondly, what has it got to do with Sean Dyche

Thirdly, why would you even care?

You post a load of utter nonsense in almost every thread on here but I’m not going around counting how many posts you’re among.

Some strange voyeuristic tendencies there.

I’ve read them. Out the blue you come out complaining about how many posts I’ve made.

Firstly wtf had it got to do with you

Secondly, what has it got to do with Sean Dyche

Thirdly, why would you even care?

You post a load of utter nonsense in almost every thread on here but I’m not going around counting how many posts you’re among.

Some strange voyeuristic tendencies there.

You seem really riled up over nothing which is ironic because all I originally said was that you spend an unhealthy amount of time in this thread.

Maybe if you spent less time in this thread you wouldn’t get so irate over nothing.

You seem really riled up over nothing which is ironic because all I originally said was that you spend an unhealthy amount of time in this thread.

Maybe if you spent less time in this thread you wouldn’t get so irate over nothing.

Literally though what’s it got to do with you?

It’s not asking for much is it. Can discuss Dyche all anyone wants but I ask why you’re bringing me up for no reason and I’m the one riled up? You literally started this for no reason whatsoever.

So basically you’d like an echo chamber so you can scream into the void without anyone disagreeing with you? Very silly.

LOL. Nice try troll. You're blocked. So boring.

I urge everyone else to block rather than respond to the troll. It's what they want, they say contradictory stuff on purpose to rile us up. Ignore. Move on. Wasting our time.

Literally though what’s it got to do with you?

It’s not asking for much is it. Can discuss Dyche all anyone wants but I ask why you’re bringing me up for no reason and I’m the one riled up? You literally started this for no reason whatsoever.

Relax bud, you’re going to pop a blood vessel or two soon. Dyche thread is getting to you.

LOL. Nice try troll. You're blocked. So boring.

I urge everyone else to block rather than respond to the troll. It's what they want, they say contradictory stuff on purpose to rile us up. Ignore. Move on. Wasting our time.

You do want an echo chamber then. One day you’ll learn that people with different opinions than you aren’t trolls and just blocking everyone isn’t really going to make those opinions go away.

wtf are you talking about? I backed Lampard the same amount as I backed Benitez the same amount as I backed Silva before that e.g right up to the point where they lost the dressing room and we were hurtling to relegation.

Why do you keep begging for my attention, it’s weird. I’ll offer you the same deal I offered that other weirdo who kept tagging me in everything, I’ll happily never comment on anything you post if you do the same on mine. Somehow like him though i imagine you won’t take it because for some reason you seem to crave the interaction.
Your head is absolutely gone over this. I'll lend you a hand. Perhaps try to balance your arguments with some stuff Dyche could improve on?

Your head is absolutely gone over this. I'll lend you a hand. Perhaps try to balance your arguments with some stuff Dyche could improve on?

So that’s a no then. It’s quite simple, stop hanging round all my posts like a creep at the club and I’ll happily never respond to any of yours again in return. It’s literally no problem for me whatsoever so why won’t you agree?

So that’s a no then. It’s quite simple, stop hanging round all my posts like a creep at the club and I’ll happily never respond to any of yours again in return. It’s literally no problem for me whatsoever so why won’t you agree?
What's a no? I want to discuss Sean Dyche, not have you gate keep it and throw condescending shade at people who disagree with you throughout your posts. I don't know why you've lost your head over this, but I wish you good fortune.

What's a no? I want to discuss Sean Dyche, not have you gate keep it and throw condescending shade at people who disagree with you throughout your posts. I don't know why you've lost your head over this, but I wish you good fortune.

go and discuss him then rather than discussing me. Literally I don’t know why you feel the need to keep bringing me up, but I’d rather you just expressed your own opinion on the manager without bringing me into it from this point forward.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back