2024/25 Sean Dyche

If know it sounds bad but I don't want to win against Palace, because it's just a false dawn. If we win people will say, "he got a draw at Leicester and we've won at Palace he's turning it round". Then it will go back to same old, same old. We had perfect chance to sack him after Southampton, yet didn't take it. Now I fear if we beat Palace we will be stuck with him.

"I hope Everton don't win so I can be right and get my own way". We're rock bottom of the table ffs.

I think it's fair to say the new owner will be bringing his own people in no matter what. The entire management structure throughout the club will get a total overhaul, and will be largely replaced. Three points tomorrow is 3 points that the new manager doesn't need to gain, and/or it could literally be the difference between staying up and going down. I can never, ever, imagine a situation where I wanted Everton not to win.

"I hope Everton don't win so I can be right and get my own way". We're rock bottom of the table ffs.

I think it's fair to say the new owner will be bringing his own people in no matter what. The entire management structure throughout the club will get a total overhaul, and will be largely replaced. Three points tomorrow is 3 points that the new manager doesn't need to gain, and/or it could literally be the difference between staying up and going down. I can never, ever, imagine a situation where I wanted Everton not to win.
I understand what Jelavic is saying its the broader picture but yes once the game starts im wearing my shirt, chewing my nails and wantin the win. But lets get rid of this clown hes embarrassing. Male version of Meghan Markle. Delusional.

We thought Moshiri would overhaul the club and in the end showed less than no interest in doing so.

We thought Moshiri would overhaul the club and in the end showed less than no interest in doing so.
I think moving to a new ground is quite a bit of an overhaul personally. But yes, his management choices haven't been the best, although there have been plenty of them.

I understand what Jelavic is saying its the broader picture but yes once the game starts im wearing my shirt, chewing my nails and wantin the win. But lets get rid of this clown hes embarrassing. Male version of Meghan Markle. Delusional.
Not sure about the Markle thing like, but crack on. Dyche is here for the rest of this season, tops. Fellas wanting us not to win because they don't like him... sorry like, but that's just weird.

If know it sounds bad but I don't want to win against Palace, because it's just a false dawn. If we win people will say, "he got a draw at Leicester and we've won at Palace he's turning it round". Then it will go back to same old, same old. We had perfect chance to sack him after Southampton, yet didn't take it. Now I fear if we beat Palace we will be stuck with him.
Gotta shout for the win
Can't see us being stuck with him beyond his contract

Watch him go on a massive win streak now, which I'm sure we won't complain about
Let's hope so. We need points on the board asap or we're in real danger of losing touch with the teams above us. If that means we're stuck with Dyche for the rest of the season, so be it. As long as this is the last season we have to endure, and endure is the word, his football then I can live with it. But he has to start winning now. I'd have sacked him after the Southampton game but we can't keep losing and losing until the next international break so let's hope that win streak happens.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back