2024/25 Sean Dyche

Right we had McNeil playing central which is basically out of position, Ndiaye playing left wing...basically out of position. Londstrom came on as right wing...basically out of position and O'Brien right back basically out of position...what did we expect? Correct another defeat with a mish mash team. Play players in correct positions and who knows what will happen. We may actually be primed to win a game

I have been a strong supporter of Dyche , and think that overall he has done well in really trying circumstances.
However today's team selection has pushed me to the limit.
Most of the performance turned out to be okay.
However selecting Keane and Young yet again is a step too far.
I know that we have injuries but there is no excuse for those two to ever be selected.
If he thinks that young Roman isn't ready , then play Garner at RB ,and the Keane for O'Brien switch is an absolute no brainer.
The manager must now be on a very short leash , and his obstinacy in sticking with his older , trusted players may well be his ending.

What would happen if he started mate? We’d concede 3 every game maybe?
Reminds me of the whole "Patterson shouldn't start ahead of Young because his positioning is not completely perfect every single moment," stuff people were saying last year while Young was literally doing stuff like trying to clear a ball from the goal line directly at a player who was running straight at him.

27% possession at Villa you'd think we had 10 men or was up against prime Barca. Little things are annoying me now like not bringing Dixon on when moving Young to left back, let put a centre mid there instead.

Please get him gone.

Damp in the walls, basically wash them with a vinegar solution until all the mould is off, leave it to dry, check you haven't got a water leak, if you haven't likelihood is you are getting a condensation build up on the wall from someplace.

Couldn't resist mate sorry.

No worries , what is causing the condensation build up?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back