2024/25 Sean Dyche

Just as if Man United would ever consider one of the worst managers in the league. :lol: The media and pundits only give him praise for Everton because they are laughing their heads off at us and love seeing us in the gutter and want us to stay there. They have hated us for years.

He is an atrocious manager who has never achieved anything decent in his career other than qualifying for Europe once, has been relegated multiple times and has a season ambition of staying in the league, something which he has managed to convince Everton's dimwitted board and a small minority of blues is an acceptable target when it is in fact the lowest bar anyone could possibly set.

He is as bad a Lampard and Benitez and has actually championed them when it comes to getting new records of abysmal-ness. You honestly couldn't make it up.

The way Dyche has us playing leaves us very little room for error. I’m no fan of his, but when we don’t make the errors we tend to get results. At the moment those fine margins are going against us. Mostly because of Michael Keane.
every game there has been multiple defensive errors

pickford has been central to alot of the problems

every game there has been multiple defensive errors

pickford has been central to alot of the problems

It adds to the problem. Tarkowski, Mykolenko and Pickford had very few mistakes last season, but they start doing easy mistakes too. We exchanged one piece of the working defense which is Keane for Branthwaite. It's a big downgrade and probably would be less noticeable with O Brien having the space during JB's injury. It must be worrying that one thing has such an impact for something that worked well last season.

Young was terrible the majority of last season as well, but he played a lot of games in the back four and was the weak point. I don't want to see him on the pitch, but while he was on pitch 32 goals were conceded which is a goal every 72 in 2290 min, Keane way higher. It seems almost Keane is making insecure the whole defense.

That was a lot of sour, tedious stuff. After being 2 up and then losing 3-2. Can't think how you are doing this week. Don't gatekeep forums, that's too predictable. Why do you want the Mods to ban me purely because I think you financially cheated? I've read the comments about Leicester since and many of you own fans applaud them for also cheating. WE Leeds should have cheated too, but we didn't. We did in the past and got hugely punished. So, when I see anyone else being finacialy bent now I don't like it. I particularly don't like the bellyaching about it when you get caught out.

I'd like to See both Scum and Citeh join you in points deductions.
I did not ask that. I asked that the mods ban you given you seem to be prejudiced against us given your ‘cheat’ allegations. Quite frankly I’m surprised that 1) you have the internet in Leeds and 2) you know how to use it.

I don’t go on to a Leeds fans forum because 1) I barely think about your club and 2) who’d be arsed going on to another club’s forum to have a go at them? It’s just weird and sad.

Last edited:
Probably written by bould
She seems to be Dyche number one fan, sen her on Toffee TV in the last week doing nothing but defend him to the hilt, it is these type of people that self harm this club with this clap-trap sentimentality... The guy is incapable, if he can turn it around we will start next season in exactly the same vain... Yeah great start in the new Stadium.

There is a reason no other club in the PL touched Dyche with a barge pole and after Everton he won`t work in the Premier League again, it was the idiots at the top of our club couldn`t see past him...

I seen a quote on X, it said something along the lines of "AT Everton Dyche has never won when going behind and now he can`t win when taking a 2 goal lead which is a recipe for relegation".

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back