2024/25 Sean Dyche

I do think the performances have warranted more than 1 point on the board. I'm extremely concerned with how easily we throw away winning positions. We don't come from behind so to continually throw away leads is something we can't afford to do. And believing Branthwaite will magically fix the mentality shift and subs the manager makes when we get ahead is misplaced faith at best.
Leeds played some wonderful stuff and led lots of games when they got relegated. Problem was they couldn't defend. That's what we look like at the moment

Ha Ha. What imbecile put that nonsense together?

Our "kind start" had us playing Brighton, Spurs and Villa in the first 5 games.

FFS that's hilarious.

When did Brighton and Villa become Real Madrid and Barcelona ?

Each week, you slightly lower the bar, just so you can continue to peddle your narrative that everything is fine.

In the meantime, the club is burning down around us.

Oh and @blueboy72 - here is you, a few days before that same survey.

There's you, saying he overachieved last season.
You will find a load more posts where I’ve called him a bang average manager and a dinosaur. And I meant shouldn’t be manager at BMD not should. Still no way it’s 95% not a chance, I’ve seen loads of other surveys having him at 15/20% he over achieved by one place, he’s now under achieving

It is what it is right now.

Do people still follow Everton because they're guaranteed a PL survival each season or want to be entertained?

How strange.

Not sure where "entertainment " under Dyche has ever crept in, the positive agmonst us of him got that he would be pragmatic at best.

Just like manager who can live upto their much self spoken principles, well organised squad that can defend and hard to beat and fit. Everton are none of these under Dyche now.

Nothing strange about the "nuts and bolts "of his management, 1 point 14 goal conceded in 5 league matches.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back