2024/25 Sean Dyche

I'll happily say I am someone who comes into a thread once or twice a week and "acts like Dyche has eaten their children."

In between my posts, you've posted 20+ times defending Dyche.

So on some level, even though when I (and others) show up, we are angry about Dyche (because he sucks) ... it's YOU who comes off more obsessed. To post THIS much while acting like the other people are the ones getting too emotional is very silly. You can't act all cool while simultaneously posting every hour defending Dyche. Very silly.

So basically you’d like an echo chamber so you can scream into the void without anyone disagreeing with you? Very silly.

I can’t see anyone buying the club, putting millions of pounds into it and then having Sean Dyche as manager. That would be like going to a Michelin starred restaurant and asking for ketchup.
Exactly. Even if we hadn't had a terrible start these new owners would still be replacing him. They will have their own plan on how they are going to run the club and make it stable and successful and there is zero chance that includes this fella. He has literally spent most of his career in relegation battles. I don't think many of Everton's hierarchy will survive the forthcoming cull tbh and nor should they. They have all played their part in bringing the club down into the abyss.

We are finally on the verge of a significant change and for the first time in a few years, i am a little bit excited about it.

Weird how much he backs Dyche but not Lampard but again the same with Benitez. He says we should back every manager, but I feel there's something else afoot. Also downright lying about only Dave wanting to give Dyche an extension, Eggs beats on about it every week, Grandoldste another. Weird.

wtf are you talking about? I backed Lampard the same amount as I backed Benitez the same amount as I backed Silva before that e.g right up to the point where they lost the dressing room and we were hurtling to relegation.

Why do you keep begging for my attention, it’s weird. I’ll offer you the same deal I offered that other weirdo who kept tagging me in everything, I’ll happily never comment on anything you post if you do the same on mine. Somehow like him though i imagine you won’t take it because for some reason you seem to crave the interaction.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back