2024/25 Sean Dyche

He loves banging on about "the situation". Without "the situation", Sean Dyche is absolutely nowhere near this club. He's said that himself, for goodness sake. So, he needs to stop referring to it as if it's an excuse for the dross he serves up and thank his lucky stars for "the situation" as it's made him an extremely wealthy man and given him the biggest job he'll ever have. He'll be at Norwich by summer 2025.

He loves banging on about "the situation". Without "the situation", Sean Dyche is absolutely nowhere near this club. He's said that himself, for goodness sake. So, he needs to stop referring to it as if it's an excuse for the dross he serves up and thank his lucky stars for "the situation" as it's made him an extremely wealthy man and given him the biggest job he'll ever have. He'll be at Norwich by summer 2025.
It's so tiresome. Yeah, it's been a challenge to do his job but that is what he is paid 5 million pounds a year to deal with. Try having a conversation with, say, an A&E nurse earning sod all money about the challenges of their job.

I think he did a good job last season under difficult circumstances. I think he’s doing a very poor job this season, from sniping at fans to having no plan B to making shocking subs to persisting with his favourites who are proven failures. Both things can be true.

Either way he won’t be our manager next season, and he’d do very well to last the entirety of this campaign based on current form. Any club with a functioning board would have him gone already.

Fella is a total broken record, so it’s no wonder we’ve broken so many unwanted records under him.

We know it’s been a total shambles behind the scenes, we were telling the press about it and protesting long before anyone cottoned on, and we all know about the premier leagues totally unfair punishment - we don’t need Dyche continually crying it in and making excuses for what he’s served up this season.

He’s totally wasted the goodwill he created for himself after the points deductions.

The lack of accountability from the fella is staggering.

Stop moaning and do something to try a fix things on the pitch, he doesn’t need to be going on about off field shabite, he should control his controlables and learn how to train tactics and use subs effectively.

It's not hard to understand why the bellend is so delusional if he's constantly being told by "the board" he's doing a great job, and he has credit in the bank for last season.

any decent owner or board tell him after 1 point in 5 games and a home cup exit against a relegation fodder reserve squad that it's simply not good enough, and turn it around or do one.

not everton though. kenwrights stench lingers on.

I think he did a good job last season under difficult circumstances. I think he’s doing a very poor job this season, from sniping at fans to having no plan B to making shocking subs to persisting with his favourites who are proven failures. Both things can be true.

Either way he won’t be our manager next season, and he’d do very well to last the entirety of this campaign based on current form. Any club with a functioning board would have him gone already.
Yes, this is basically my position too.

I think he really did a fine job in almost impossible circumstances - but this season has been woeful. I don't expect anything other than 17th (because of the car crash upstairs) and, perhaps, a more relaxed April 2025, but the start this term means we could be well in the mire unless he gets things ticking quickly.

He says he has done a good job up to now 🤣🤣

So where were we Sean when you took over?
As we are joint bottom now, so i am confused on the job you have e actually done, the football ball on shoe is a hard watch and you have broken lots of Everton history records for the wrong reasons 😲
This is doing a good job in the world of Dyche. Literally gone backwards as if that was even possible.

Dycheleague2.webp

Yes, this is basically my position too.

I think he really did a fine job in almost impossible circumstances - but this season has been woeful. I don't expect anything other than 17th (because of the car crash upstairs) and, perhaps, a more relaxed April 2025, but the start this term means we could be well in the mire unless he gets things ticking quickly.
I said this recently- in fairness to him if he went today I think he would go down as someone who did much more good for this club than harm - and there's few managers since Moyes I think you could say that about. He's guided us through two difficult and critical seasons and in time I think the job he's done here will be seen positively.

BUT it does feel like he's out of road and him and his staff are out of ideas and he isn't the guy who can progress us beyond a cycle of relegation battles. It happens and when it does it's time to move on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back