Season in Review 21/22

Rate the season:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocker going 2-0 down white rubbish 5-2-3 formation, absolutely hate it.

Look at when we used it, from memory...

Burnley (A) L 3-2
Palace (H) L 2-0 UNTIL WE CHANGED IT
Palace (A) L 4-0
Wolves (H) L 1-0
Spurs (A) L 5-0
Boreham Wood (H) W 2-0
Newcastle (A) L 3-1
Watford (A) D 0-0

See a pattern here, again from memory we played 4-3-3 in all the below

Man City (H) L 1-0
Newcastle (H) W 1-0
West Ham (A) L 3-2
Man Utd (H) W 1-0
Leicester (H) D 1-1
Liverpool (A) L 2-0
Palace (H) Rescuing the points

I know what results/formation I`d prefer.....
Good research mate.

But it is ok to play it anyway because it is a dead rubber.

0.5 each for the last minute goals against Arsenal and Newcastle, 1 for the comeback and celebrations against Burnley.

Hopefully we never see a season like this again, it’s been horrendous.

As I said in the match thread I think what concerns me the most is going forward I don't know that there is anything from this season to point to and say we won't be right back.

The manager is committing to a system that doesn't work and seems incapable of identifying what his players are actually useful at.

The players largely stink, even the ones we talk about being great aren't good enough to really carry the side.

And I'm not sure we actually have the money to fix it in the summer to a useful extent.

Maybe that is overly negative but we're talking about a huge comeback being the difference between safe and maybe not.

It was very very very very very very bad in a football way.

On here? 10/10. Never boring. Pantomime villians all over the show. The Benitez 7/8 aka the Wolfpac. Bannings. Unbannings. The Dalian Pro fan. The Fierce. Untold heights of weirdness / sadness in the bomb shelter. The heart touching Messy thread. Top stuff.

But Everton? Very very very bad.

Last edited:
It was very very very very very very bad in a football way.

On here? 10/10. Never boring. Pantomime villians all over the show. The Benitez 7/8 aka the Wolfpac. Bannings. Unbannings. The Dalian Pro fan. The Fierce. Untold heights of weirdness / sadness on the bomb shelter. The heart touching Messy thread. Top stuff.

But Everton? Very very very bad.
Don't forget @Theoneandonly

Status
Not open for further replies.