Season ticket for sale for next season in the lower glad

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert2288

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi everyone, I’m selling my season ticket for next in the lower gwladys due to work commitments cheers

is this allowed? I had to give mine up a few years ago to someone on the waiting list.

Sure he’s not just trying to skip this for Bramley Moore?

is this allowed? I had to give mine up a few years ago to someone on the waiting list.

Sure he’s not just trying to skip this for Bramley Moore?
Nothing in the ST rules about selling the complete Season Ticket, provided it's done properly.

IE, contact the club giving the new holders name and contact details. It then becomes theirs until they don't renew. Original holder goes back on the waiting list if they want one.

He'd be better off using the Ticket Transfer Portal and flogging the games he can't attend. I'm sure his work doesn't keep him busy every single day. (Unless it's code for jail)

Nothing in the ST rules about selling the complete Season Ticket, provided it's done properly.

IE, contact the club giving the new holders name and contact details. It then becomes theirs until they don't renew. Original holder goes back on the waiting list if they want one.

He'd be better off using the Ticket Transfer Portal and flogging the games he can't attend. I'm sure his work doesn't keep him busy every single day. (Unless it's code for jail)

Yeah fair enough, would probably make more sense doing that. Or sell it each game to people he knows.

Liverpool have (or had) a problem of using season tickets in other people’s names for years.

I know one person who used some one else’s all season apart from the big games.

He will just sell the card for cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back