• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

Season ticket

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28206

Who's going to waste invest money for another season of free flowing backward passing?

464120032-romelu-lukaku-of-everton-celebrates-as-gettyimages.jpg

Thinking of getting my daughter her first one, £95 for under 11's

Image%202015-02-22%20at%205.48.54%20pm.png

was thinking this even before this match, all the people who have funded this season's ST's, should be given next season's one as free to say sorry for the utter dross they've wasted their hard earned money on.

i know plenty will say no thanks and hand them back for free, but would be nice of the club.

I will.

I'm hoping the loud mouthed cow behind me who's constantly sl@gged off the team all this season ( and most of last as well ) doesn't though. Forums were invented to allow us to fume at the players in a place away from the ground and telling John Stones to f' off when he applauded us at the end of today's match makes me wish she'd take her own advice.

Unless their is a massive improvement in Martinez's tactics, team selection, substitutions. I will not be renewing my season ticket.

I reckon there will be loads less. Quite a lot of those who bought for this season likely did so off the back of last seasons results.

Remember when we had a huge bandwagon surge after Moyes' first season, after the shambles that followed plenty jumped ship and the attendances went back down to normal levels. Will be a similar theme this time.

I considered it,

then realised that I'd rather waste my dough on Car Insurance, and passing my test. Fact is, I go to work everyday and it's a chore, i'd imagine a lot of you current Season Ticket holders, don't really enjoy going the games anymore, similar to a chore, like work! That's how it used to be going to the match, I love going to the Away games, and the big games, because the atmopshere is actually decent, unfortunately for me, and with the highest utmost respect to those who do, I don't want to throw down £544 for a season ticket, when i will only enjoy 5-6 games a season.

Who's going to waste invest money for another season of free flowing backward passing?

464120032-romelu-lukaku-of-everton-celebrates-as-gettyimages.jpg

Thinking of getting my daughter her first one, £95 for under 11's

Image%202015-02-22%20at%205.48.54%20pm.png

Cost is immense for kids. I work too many days when the match is on though so it ain't worth my while getting my son and me one otherwise I would definitely get one at that price.

Is that Adult, Park End Early Bird price of £599 correct?? I bought one last season in the Early Bird window and it was £639. I've been told it'd be same price this season as they were freezing the prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back