Seeing Everton Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herk8346

Player Valuation: £750k
Hi all,

Don't know if this is the right place for this post, but I'm planning on coming to see Everton for the first time in my life (long way away in Australia!) I'm spending an exchange semester in Amsterdam and after supporting Everton for the last twelve years I've finally got the chance to go see a game.

Does anyone have any recommendations on accommodation, what airport to fly to and the availability of tickets for big matches? Personally I want to see the derby, but I'll only be in Europe till late January so if the Goodison derby is second I might skip that. How hard is getting a ticket to the Goodison Derby (or in worst case, Anfield /shudder) or a match such as United or Arsenal.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi all,

Don't know if this is the right place for this post, but I'm planning on coming to see Everton for the first time in my life! I'm spending an exchange semester in Amsterdam and after supporting Everton for the last twelve years I've finally got the chance to go see a game.

Does anyone have any recommendations on accommodation, what airport to fly to and the availability of tickets for big matches? Personally I want to see the derby, but I'll only be in Europe till late January so if the Goodison derby is second I might skip that. How hard is getting a ticket to the Goodison Derby (or in worst case, Anfield /shudder) or a match such as United or Arsenal

Thanks

Hello buddy, a good drinking place is the Lisbon, in fact I think you can either stay there, or you'll meet loads of great lads who will offer you somewhere to stay

Hi all,

Don't know if this is the right place for this post, but I'm planning on coming to see Everton for the first time in my life! I'm spending an exchange semester in Amsterdam and after supporting Everton for the last twelve years I've finally got the chance to go see a game.

Does anyone have any recommendations on accommodation, what airport to fly to and the availability of tickets for big matches? Personally I want to see the derby, but I'll only be in Europe till late January so if the Goodison derby is second I might skip that. How hard is getting a ticket to the Goodison Derby (or in worst case, Anfield /shudder) or a match such as United or Arsenal

Thanks
Easyjet, Schiphol to Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Accomodations it depends on how much money you can spend.

Fixtures are out tomorrow bruh, any questions will be best answered then I suppose.

Yeah that's why I was making a post now, planning on booking flights and hopefully accomodation tomorrow once I've decided what match to go to

Easyjet, Schiphol to Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Accomodations it depends on how much money you can spend.

Yeah that's what I assumed was gonna be the best to go to, I'm heading to London for Reading Festival which is sorting of annoying not having a airport easy to get to in Reading.

I'm pretty flexible accomodation wise, would prefer not to stay in Backpackers so can afford $200~ for a night (130~ gbp?)

Yeah that's what I assumed was gonna be the best to go to, I'm heading to London for Reading Festival which is sorting of annoying not having a airport easy to get to in Reading.

I'm pretty flexible accomodation wise, would prefer not to stay in Backpackers so can afford $200~ for a night (130~ gbp?)

Christ lad for 130 a night you can get a brass as well.

And can you bring me over a "package" from Amsterdam please?

c8e3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back