Seeing Everton Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
I advise popping some Magic mushrooms before you take off . You will appreciate the football more in that state of mind if last season is anything too go by:cheers:

Yeah that's what I assumed was gonna be the best to go to, I'm heading to London for Reading Festival which is sorting of annoying not having a airport easy to get to in Reading.

I'm pretty flexible accomodation wise, would prefer not to stay in Backpackers so can afford $200~ for a night (130~ gbp?)
For £130 you can get a long way. I would recommend The Liner Hotel (www.theliner.co.uk). It's my preferred place to stay in Liverpool. They serve a great breakfast buffet all included in the price. Try to book through Trivago though, as it's cheaper most of the time and easier to get a room.

Yeah that's what I assumed was gonna be the best to go to, I'm heading to London for Reading Festival which is sorting of annoying not having a airport easy to get to in Reading.

I'm pretty flexible accomodation wise, would prefer not to stay in Backpackers so can afford $200~ for a night (130~ gbp?)

You could stay at our house for that. I will even throw the missus in

For £130 you can get a long way. I would recommend The Liner Hotel (www.theliner.co.uk). It's my preferred place to stay in Liverpool. They serve a great breakfast buffet all included in the price. Try to book through Trivago though, as it's cheaper most of the time and easier to get a room.

Thanks mate, I'll definitely have a look at that place, not too far from Goodison and/or the Airport? As long as theres a bus/train should be ace

Hi mate, if you need picking up and taking around let me know.

Me and @Boss_Blue do tour guides.

Ask @Prevenger17.

If this is legit, then defo, don't know anyone in England currently

Thanks mate, I'll definitely have a look at that place, not too far from Goodison and/or the Airport? As long as theres a bus/train should be ace

If this is legit, then defo, don't know anyone in England currently
I am actually a professional driver. If you deffo come mate and I haven't been turbo banned on here give me a shout.

I am actually a professional driver. If you deffo come mate and I haven't been turbo banned on here give me a shout.

Sure mate, I'll update this thread closer to the date anyway to check some other stuff, as long as ain't that expensive haha

Lime Street is literally in The Liner's back yard mate. Dead easy to get from Lime Street to Kirkdale (10 minute walk to Goodison from there). Change at Liverpool Central for Kirkdale. To make it easy, there is also a Merseyrail app. Very handy tool to have. ;)

Lime Street is literally in The Liner's back yard mate. Dead easy to get from Lime Street to Kirkdale (10 minute walk to Goodison from there). Change at Liverpool Central for Kirkdale. To make it easy, there is also a Merseyrail app. Very handy tool to have. ;)

Perfect mate! I'll see if a good room is available in that place after I decide what game to go to, tickets hard to get for big home games? Know some sell out but buying in advance usually won't be a problem to get a ticket right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back