Seeing Everton Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright lads, with the Derby being on the Sunday I'll probably have to fly in Sunday morning and fly out Sunday late night/monday morning. Anyone got any idea what time Sunday matches usually are? Not my expertise there haha

I just went to my first match at Goodison this past season, when West Ham played. Same thing, I was studying abroad and decided I had to go. Flying into John Lennon is super easy, and there was a city bus right to the hostel I stayed at. The hostel was cheap, and only a five minute walk to the tube which went right to Goodison. You might try looking into some hostels in the city center because it made the whole trip really easy

I'm headed to Goodison for the first time this year too! Headed to london for a bit and going to try to catch the Southampton away game and then the Man City match the next week for sure. Saw them when they came to the states a few years back, so I can't wait to see them live again.

I will hazard a guess the derby will kick off at 1.30pm and be live on t.v. Police won't allow a later kick off.You will have a chance of a ticket if you join the evetonia membership scheme for £20 otherwise there is little hope on general sale with the amount of season ticket holders these days.

Yeah, I know BT love having the derby, and i really thinkj after the fuss Merseyside Police made last year, will try and and force their hand once more.

Remember United away last year? Midday, Sunday?

I reckon that again.

I will hazard a guess the derby will kick off at 1.30pm and be live on t.v. Police won't allow a later kick off.You will have a chance of a ticket if you join the evetonia membership scheme for £20 otherwise there is little hope on general sale with the amount of season ticket holders these days.

Alright thanks mate, I got a overseas membership last week so that's sorted, I'll have to book flights after I find out match kick off time as I need to be back in Amsterdam by 8am the next day (and flights to Manchester or Liverpool aren't sadly don't run that late back to Amsterdam)

Hey lads, I've got one quick query about tickets for Tottenham vs Everton at WHL. I'm gonna be in Reading friday and saturday for Reading Festival, but I'm thinking of skipping the Saturday and going to see the match there. I've got a Foreverton membership but I'm not sure when tickets go on sale for that? Site says members with 0+ credits tickets go on sale in the morning at 8am and General public on Wednesday. Does foreverton same time as 0+ away credits? Or is the foreverton membership just general sale for away matches? Cheers

Sorry for updating this again, but tickets for the Derby go on sale Tuesday for foreverton overseas memberships, anyone got a recommendation of where to try get a ticket? any specific section of the crowd? Best for atmosphere if possible

Sorry for updating this again, but tickets for the Derby go on sale Tuesday for foreverton overseas memberships, anyone got a recommendation of where to try get a ticket? any specific section of the crowd? Best for atmosphere if possible

.......behind either goal is probably what you're after. Gwladys St or Park End should be good for you. Hope you're enjoying your visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back