Seeing Everton Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be heading to my first match soon as well! Will be in Amsterdam for ADE and heading to the home match vs. the Mancs. Pretty much doing the same flying itinerary: Schipol to John Lennon. Just getting antsy for when tickets become available. I made my ticket reservations through Everton USA, which is an Everton recognized fan club for U.S. fans. Big shout out to them!

I may cry when I see that green pitch for the first time. Just thinking about making the trip to Goodison gives me the goose bumps.

I will be heading to my first match soon as well! Will be in Amsterdam for ADE and heading to the home match vs. the Mancs. Pretty much doing the same flying itinerary: Schipol to John Lennon. Just getting antsy for when tickets become available. I made my ticket reservations through Everton USA, which is an Everton recognized fan club for U.S. fans. Big shout out to them!

I may cry when I see that green pitch for the first time. Just thinking about making the trip to Goodison gives me the goose bumps.

Really great to hear mate. Hope you have a boss time over here.

You'll have a blast. It's definitely a wonderful experience seeing the old lady in its peak, surely will be against Man. Utd!

If you need any more information I'm sure you can just PM or ask, just stay clear of the Lisbon :lol:

You'll have a blast. It's definitely a wonderful experience seeing the old lady in its peak, surely will be against Man. Utd!

If you need any more information I'm sure you can just PM or ask, just stay clear of the Lisbon lol

lol:D I've barely posted, but I've been reading this forum long enough now to know about the Lisbon.

I do, genuinely, want to know where I actually can meet up with fellow Blues and have a drink. I will be with my lady, who also loves Everton. And we love beer and good times almost as much as Everton.

Hey all, flying into liverpool tommorow for a stadium tour before the match on sunday, got a ticket in Upper Gwladys, anyone got any recommendations of things to see on Saturday around Liverpool?

lol:D I've barely posted, but I've been reading this forum long enough now to know about the Lisbon.

I do, genuinely, want to know where I actually can meet up with fellow Blues and have a drink. I will be with my lady, who also loves Everton. And we love beer and good times almost as much as Everton.

Pretty much any pub near the ground mate. You could risk asking a cabbie, but if they are reds, well, could take you anywhere!

The royal oak pub is a must☺

Am going to the derby with two reds. Sitting in the Main Stand. One of the two will probably go ape if they score, will he get twatted?

I was at a game against Forest years ago and a guy near me jumped up when they scored and not a word was said to him.

Am going to the derby with two reds. Sitting in the Main Stand. One of the two will probably go ape if they score, will he get twatted?

I was at a game against Forest years ago and a guy near me jumped up when they scored and not a word was said to him.
Where is that gif of the kid laughing at his RS dad at the AJ 3-0 Derby when you need it?

Am going to the derby with two reds. Sitting in the Main Stand. One of the two will probably go ape if they score, will he get twatted? Bring him round thr lower street end then he will, and best of all they wont even have to score. NSNO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back