Match Thread Sheffield United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No James for this or City.
possibly no Richarlison due to concussion protocol.

merry christmas.

You know what’s coming... if there is one thing that can ruin what is a joyful and happy time it’s an Everton fixture. Just make sure you’re all well lubricated prior to kick off.

My prediction
Sh.jpg

Just getting too many injuries. Digne Allan James Richarlison. That’s 4 of our best players all out. We can’t keep doing this. Everton need to get far better at keeping their best players fitter for longer. Looking at the other top teams and they are all mostly at full strength and we’re down to the bare bones.

I would take 1 0 to us an og or fluke then we have a bit of breathing space before city. Performance and style don't matter at the moment it's all about the result. COYB.

Should be a easy 3 points.

They are god awful and wouldn't be surprised to see them fail to beat Derby's record low points total in a PL season.

No premier league game is easy. They’re fit and rested with only one of their top players missing. We have 4 missing and the rest of our players are running on vapes.

Should be a easy 3 points.

They are god awful and wouldn't be surprised to see them fail to beat Derby's record low points total in a PL season.
They've been unlucky a fair bit - all it needs is to click for them and they'll get a win.

My best mate is a Blade and I have said for weeks, I reckon they get something tomorrow.

I'm not basing that off quality. I'm basing it off the number of games we've had, the rest that they've had, and the current injuries in our squad.

That League Cup game, ultimately, has come at a really bad time for us. Whether we'd have won or lost it, it's hit the squad hard.

It's really looking ridiculous that we have no proper attacking back up. I know finance comes into it but....

Status
Not open for further replies.