Silverware v Europe

If you were the Don, which would you prioritise?

• Silverware

Votes: 140 76.5%
  • Europe

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • Cheese Jaffle

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverware 1000% - I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but I regret my 21 year old self not savouring old Wembley in 95 at the cup final and charity shield.
At that time the eight years since the title in 1987 seemed a lifetime to wait - not in my wildest dreams did I conceive I would be mid forties and it would be 26 years plus before winning something else.

Champions League would be a monumental change in the stature of our club ahead of spending in the summer. That's the holy grail for us.

Europa League nobody is arsed about, and the FA Cup qualifies you for that anyway.

So simply because the odds of top four this season with the squad we have are vanishingly high, I'd rather we won the FA Cup, even if it meant us finishing 10th instead of 6th.

Winning an increasingly devalued cup in front of an empty Wembley stadium whilst languishing once again in the purgatory of mid table nothingness, would be a disappointment for me.

Silverware 1000% - I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but I regret my 21 year old self not savouring old Wembley in 95 at the cup final and charity shield.
At that time the eight years since the title in 1987 seemed a lifetime to wait - not in my wildest dreams did I conceive I would be mid forties and it would be 26 years plus before winning something else.
BOTH...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.