Sky must be heartbroken

Because about 10 people will be watching Luton v Everton on Friday night now, whereas if we were in a relegation battle there’d be a million kopite eyeballs watching it ready to laugh at us if we went down. Now which scenario do you think Sky’s advertising partners prefer to provide an audience for their products?
Liverpool fans dont give a fat one about us mate lol

Get it right up them. The fawning over Liverpool (and another certain team north of the border) has made most up here bin their subs and go down the Firestick route.

It’s been like a royal period of mourning over the last 4-5 weeks. Gives you the dry boak.

I think we win on Friday just so I t can be a three horse race between Burnley, Forest & Luton
Well, our players will feel they have a point to prove to Luton. Imagine losing to a side like that three times in one season. As well as they hve done in the last week, that's an immediate reminder of just how poor they have been for swathes of this season. There were mitigating factors, of course, but that's a really damning stat: lost three times to Luton.

Of course, they might also be on the beach by Friday. For once, I don't really care if they are. All of us can sleep soundly in May for the first time in three years.

Advertisers aren’t bothered by individual games.. they will be looking at viewing figures across the season.
Yes, Sky want exciting games in an exciting season, obviously.

To be fair I doubt Sky wanted us to go down, or anyone else for that matter. But it's nice for them and their viewing figures a a former big club, 71 years continuously in the top league, in danger of relegation is newsworthy. And there is also the Premier league corrupt actions that Everton fans took during televised sky games, these protests went largely unnoticed due to sky tv purposely not showing them, that disgusted me and was bias against Everton fans in my view, if that was Man United/ City, Liverpool's fans would they have done the same ?

We've made Klopp, Sky and the EPL all cry buckets in the space of a few sweet days.

I, for one, am quite enjoying being the Banquo at their banquet. Getting high off the fume.

Jesus lads , we’re in danger of turning into a Northern version of the Millwall beaut’s here!
No one hates us , outside of ourselves no one cares that much about us to hate us.
Let’s leave this self pitying mentality to the cockney bells ay !
Pretty sure the head of programming at Sky Sports (for the last few years) either is or was a Scot with Rangers and Liverpool leanings.

Liverpool love lording over us, they’ve always been stinkingly arrogant and patronising, they love when their foot is on our throat. Yeah, we’ve been pish and it’s going to be a battle moving forward, but we will get there.

We do need to be more positive, but after the decades we’ve endured, it’s hard.

Im so looking forward to the Dutch manager for them. With Salah leaving they wont be up to much next season. They should have got Alonso in a top manager. Oh joy😁