So called clear out

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL and Richy will leave in the summer and yet pretty much all the usual contracted culprits will once again be here in August. Kenny, Gomez, Mina, Keane, Davies, Coleman, Allan, Doucoure. You wait and see.
leave my captain TD26 out of this.

As much as everyone wants a clear out, it's not gonna be that simple.

No way we jettison most of the squad this summer, we'd be left with nobody.

While that sounds great to most Evertonians, I can't see the board allowing us to be fully decimated. It would need absolute clinical panache in the transfer market to replace each [Poor language removed] player with a better one, have them on board for the summer training, and all within FFP.

Jonjoe Kenny contract extension incoming.
Palace had a clear out and it worked!

Keep
Pickford
Holgate
Mykolenko
Patterson
Doucoure
Davies
Gray
Iwobi
Richie
Gordon
Coleman

Sell
Gomes
Allan
DCL
Mina
Keane

Release
Gylfi
Delph
Kenny

Have a team next season of

Pickford
Patterson Coady Tarkowski Mykelenko
RLC
Gallagher Johnson
Gordon Richie Gray

with plenty of options including Dobbin, Price, Branthwaite etc

That'll do for me

There are only a few i would like to stay but i am not that bothered so the more that leave the better for me. I would like us to be unrecognisable next season.

Keep
Pickford
Holgate
Mykolenko
Patterson
Doucoure
Davies
Gray
Iwobi
Richie
Gordon
Coleman

Sell
Gomes
Allan
DCL
Mina
Keane

Release
Gylfi
Delph
Kenny

Have a team next season of

Pickford
Patterson Coady Tarkowski Mykelenko
RLC
Gallagher Johnson
Gordon Richie Gray

with plenty of options including Dobbin, Price, Branthwaite etc

That'll do for me

That central defence is absolute eye-AIDS.

Also Conner Coady is an awful kopite.

Does it matter who he supports. Thats like saying we wouldn't sign Salah because he played for them.
There's no loyalty in football anyway so who someone supports doesn't affect me if he performs for us.

You pick at the CB combination. We don't have much money so we are going to have to be very tactful in getting who we can here. Both of them are better than what we currently have
I forgot Godfrey though who would be in my team 100%

Does it matter who he supports. Thats like saying we wouldn't sign Salah because he played for them.
There's no loyalty in football anyway so who someone supports doesn't affect me if he performs for us.

Issue with Coady though is he makes a mistake in Merseyside derby and that would always follow him so I'd avoid signing him tbh if he's even a target.

Also seems settled at Wolves so it's not really a step up at all currently.

We won’t pay actual money for another fullback. Kenny is a low cost 4th option. We will need to put our money into CM and CB plus replace DCL and Richarlison.

I think Kenny will be offered another year or two.

You don't need four options to play RB when you're not in europe. Patterson, Coleman + one of the CBs covering will do up to next January.

He needs to be released for his own good, sure some top end championship teams will take him based on his general career.

Hes a uber RS though. Like a nasty one.

Is he out of contract or something? Why would Wolves sell him?

Watching a world cup final with the christmas tree up in the living room is gonna be very weird
I was in South Africa when we beat United at OT watching it in a hotel with a German Hamburger SV fan. The sun was splitting the stones outside, and there was a Christmas tree up in the bar :) Oviedo.

I was wearing my business suit, but at HT I went to my room and came back wearing the RBJ, By FT, I had my German fan cheering for the Blues.

You don't need four options to play RB when you're not in europe. Patterson, Coleman + one of the CBs covering will do up to next January.

He needs to be released for his own good, sure some top end championship teams will take him based on his general career.
We needed four this season.

It depends on whether we rate Nkounkou above Kenny. It’s one or other for the fourth spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.