So HSD is about to be famous - congrats! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have long adored and respected our lovely and talented HSD around here. Guess it was only a matter of time before the rest of the world would finally notice her. Congrats Helen. Been fun watching your talent and confidence grow over the years. Can't wait to see what's next.

Ah, they're all graphite pencils, I have a load of sets of Derwent ones which I always use but I've used up all the 2Bs so when you see the red pencil, it's a 2B from a different pencil set that's all.

Does look like there's a couple of different shades there, well done.

I've settled on HB leads as of the last few months, and even tried a mechanical pencil for a bit.

Reactions: HSD
This actually looks like an insult. I meant to say her exceptional talent would render my artistic endeavours futile.

That's exactly it........ some people can draw a nice sketch of something, then you see the detail that goes into something like those portraits and it makes you realise just how good genuinely talented people are.

Glad you are getting some more recognition for it.

Reactions: HSD
Thanks for all your nice comments guys. Hopefully there's a massive improvement from those god awful Everton drawings I did 5 years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.