so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
a certain hotel moguls grand daughter starts her term in prison tonight, i wonder how long it will take the press or worse still that specific hotel chain to spin this along the lines of 'our rooms are much nicer and our clientel much more select' (although not always as exclusive :P )

shes on the secure wing specially for high profile cases, (so called) celebs, civil servants, in a cell of her own. bless.

i wonder if she has to use a communal shower though.

I'll be safe, chain mail knickers should do the job:lol:

I have a hack saw, a gas torch, and some bolt cutters. be afraid, very afraid, mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and for Dylan, all I can say is Dyl D'oh. (hahaha, I thought that was quite clever.)

Except my wife's sister already thought of that one, and it doesn't bother me one bit :P :lol:

Except my wife's sister already thought of that one, and it doesn't bother me one bit :P :lol:

2 questions,

1. Is she hot

and

2. If the answer to 1 is YES, can I have her for christmas?

Sounds like my type.

l_41e19e03363322994d0d11c9074223ca.jpg

Lets describe her. About 5'4, 120lbs and big ol' titties. (she is a D cup regular, but now she is breast feeding :o, wowza!!)

And she is in a relationship with her 'life partner' and they have 3 kids together. And they live in New Zealand. So you can't have her for Christmas. Sorry.

I can see the major complication there. New Zealand is too far to swim. dam. oh well, fresh meat required. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back