Sone Aluko

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could see Jelavic was gifted with his first touch ,movement, heading, plus he was a international player for a very good croatia team .This fellow reminds me of mc geady a bit .Its international players we should be after ,players that are at the next level. I have seen a lot of the cezh republic and liked their winger with the long hair,plays with wolfsburg (cant get his name], all their players were very good on the ball, passed and moved the whole time,very good under pressure( alike pienarr,roscisky).If you look at the clubs some of these players are at,some are very small clubs compared to us, i reckon they jump at the chance to play with us in one of the best leagues in the world.

True true.

And that YouTube vid makes him look like bloody Pele!!

It really does. I am sceptical about any player I've never heard of that looks amazing on youtube (eg Bily, Aluko) and also of players who I've never heard of and are even gash on youtube (eg Straq).

Looks pretty good. All this stuff about SPL being rubbish is 1) true 2) exactly what we all said about Jelavic... :)

No thanks jelly was loved up there cos he is class, this fella was loved as they had no hope, would rather take a chance on Naysmith than him, but don't really want either.

The moment i read that he wasnt signing, i just knew people would link him with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back