Spares for Fulham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieToffee11

Player Valuation: £8m
Hello everyone,

I am still coming down from the massive high and experience that was my first derby and visit to Goodison Park at the weekend.

I am in London over the weekend before I have to head home and I was hoping if I anyone had a spare in either the neutral end or the away for the match against Fulham on Saturday. I have my missus with me so would love to have 2 tickets but she is happy to give it a miss so if I can get my hands on one that would be fine as well.

Would love to have one more everton experience before I head back to Australia, as I had one of the best weekends of my life last week.

Cheers,

Ed

Hello everyone,

I am still coming down from the massive high and experience that was my first derby and visit to Goodison Park at the weekend.

I am in London over the weekend before I have to head home and I was hoping if I anyone had a spare in either the neutral end or the away for the match against Fulham on Saturday. I have my missus with me so would love to have 2 tickets but she is happy to give it a miss so if I can get my hands on one that would be fine as well.

Would love to have one more everton experience before I head back to Australia, as I had one of the best weekends of my life last week.

Cheers,

Ed

my mate has broke his leg on sat and isnt coming now so i should be able to help you, send me an email. sfi1985@hotmail.com

tickets wanted

alright lads , anyone got a couple of tickets for the fulham game for myself and my lad. was expecting to work but no longer the case. we sold out and so as fulhams neutral area but they have got home tickets available but only in singles . cheers

1 Fulham tix wanted PLEASE!!! (Everton end)

Hi,

I am moving to Japan for a year in January so desperate to get to some more games before I go.

I'm in London this weekend and would LOVE to get to the Fulham game. I'm an Everton fan from the London area but currently living in Sheffield, and would be going to the game alone (if anyone has a spare ticket they can't use, pls PM me!!)

Thank you
COYB; NSNO; IMWT

I've got a spare - will be in London early on Saturday, you can have it at face value (£40) if you're interested? Otherwise we'll just sell it outside the ground.

Sorry can't PM as I've not posted enough.

I will have the ticket if Lifelong doesnt. Can meet you down London as the coach is arriving early.
Will forward contact details if required.

Ta

I've got a spare - will be in London early on Saturday, you can have it at face value (£40) if you're interested? Otherwise we'll just sell it outside the ground.

Sorry can't PM as I've not posted enough.

c1982, that's great, thanks.

Where and what time would you want to meet up? How about West Brompton Overground station / Parsons Green / Putney about 1:30pm?
lineker.1986@gmail.com is my email if you want to swop contact details

Status
Not open for further replies.