Spitting the Winkle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reidy's Bottle Of Grecian

The Unobstructed View
A term & practice I was 1st made aware of during my time in Oz, when 1 of the lads had been on a stag do/ surf trip & told me about a whole table of 'Barbie Tacka' getting absolutely ruined when someone did this in it's direction covering the lot.

It's known by many terms around the globe but has anyone ever done or been present when someone else has done this ?

Apparently there's a Guinness World Record for Distance.

A term & practice I was 1st made aware of during my time in Oz, when 1 of the lads had been on a stag do/ surf trip & told me about a whole table of 'Barbie Tacka' getting absolutely ruined when someone did this in it's direction covering the lot.

It's known by many terms around the globe but has anyone ever done or been present when someone else has done this ?

Apparently there's a Guinness World Record for Distance.
you must have been in oz for years reidy lid haha.... story for every day mate haha

I am deffo with you on that one.

*makes Ovaltine.....

Think DIY Colonic Irrigation for the entertainment of a group on the lash & you'll have the idea.

& from the original post imagine a table full of meat for the nights bbq being marinaded by the resulting jet of intestinal contents.

*if you just spat out your coffee then I'd imagine it'd visually be similar... without the nuggets & whiff.

cringe.gif

Think DIY Colonic Irrigation for the entertainment of a group on the lash & you'll have the idea.

& from the original post imagine a table full of meat for the nights bbq being marinaded by the resulting jet of intestinal contents.

*if you just spat out your coffee then I'd imagine it'd visually be similar... without the nuggets & whiff.

Sounds delightful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back