Sporting 3-0 Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can have no regrets.

They outplayed us - even more than we did them at Goodison.

We failed to show any fight away from home, just hoped to defend all game, give the ball away and let them come onto us.

Never win a game like that.

The smokescreen in the media was precisely that - lies to cover up the real strategy, defend at all costs.

God I hate negative football like that.

Wow -- that sucked.
How is a team that can handle Man U and Chelsea so comfortably satisfied to play so passively? Where is the attacking spirit?

Were ******* [Poor language removed]. This could be like Fiorentina all over again, we won't win many for the rest of the season.

haha the 4th or 5th time, european exits really aren't that hard on you, i'm oddly content right now.

we're still on a great run in the league and with no distractions we can climb, COYB

I'm absolutely ashamed of that performance. As I was proud against Man U, that was the exact opposite. We allowed a far inferior side full of gay arse wank step overs and [Poor language removed] hair cuts beat us quite comfortably.

Should we blame the players? Probably, they were off the pace, every single one of them. Started too nervously when we should have just ****ted them all over the park, have a little bit of confidence in our own abilities and march onto the next round.

As it happens there was far too much space between the attack and defence.

Arteta, Saha, Donovan, Billy - all looked knackered.

Yobo, needs to be cashed in on the summer as he just does one thing and one thing only and that's **** it to nobody.

Pienaar didn't look for the ball enough. Rodwell and Neville didn't defend adequately for me.

Baines and Osman were the only ones really doing any running.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But that was disgusting.

Negative tactics, and you get what you pay for.

Worst european display since Dinamo Bucharest away, totally pis*ed off, but if im honest I could see it coming as soon as they conceaded that pen last week - even after beating utd on saturday.
Come out today and put out A PATHETIC display of football negative beyond belief considering a goal would have won it for us.

Trouble is now the rest of our season's goal is to win a place in a competition we cannot seem to perform in.:unsure:

Expect repecussions in our league form now - starting at spurs on sunday - A dismal night :(

we can have no regrets.

They outplayed us - even more than we did them at Goodison.

We failed to show any fight away from home, just hoped to defend all game, give the ball away and let them come onto us.

Never win a game like that.

The smokescreen in the media was precisely that - lies to cover up the real strategy, defend at all costs.

God I hate negative football like that.

What smokescreen?

I'm absolutely ashamed of that performance. As I was proud against Man U, that was the exact opposite. We allowed a far inferior side full of gay arse wank step overs and [Poor language removed] hair cuts beat us quite comfortably.

Should we blame the players? Probably, they were off the pace, every single one of them. Started too nervously when we should have just ****ted them all over the park, have a little bit of confidence in our own abilities and march onto the next round.

Yobo, needs to be cashed in on the summer as he just does one thing and one thing only and that's **** it to nobody.

Pienaar didn't look for the ball enough. Rodwell and Neville didn't defend adequately for me.

Exactly right. we tried to sit on our lead and got exactly what we deserved.

you missed out "poor mans spaniards"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back