SSN everton all done in transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really disapointed with the Jan transfer window..We sure need more quality midfielders/wingers to secure the 4th place from Red [Poor language removed]..

On Sidwell, the only way that happens is if Chelsea cover part (most of) his wage bill.

Sidwell like wright-phillips before sum up whats wrong in modern football..they'd sooner go somewhere like chelsea where at best they're going to be a bit part player and just sit around and take the cash

Sad it really is.

Really disapointed with the Jan transfer window..We sure need more quality midfielders/wingers to secure the 4th place from Red [Poor language removed]..

We never buy or loan big in jan, so dont know what you were expecting.

Its a sellers market.

I know the window is closed and everything but why on earth would anyone think Sidwell would have turned down the chance to play in the Carling Cup Final and win a medal at Chelsea to come to us on loan ?

Would you ? :huh:

I know the window is closed and everything but why on earth would anyone think Sidwell would have turned down the chance to play in the Carling Cup Final and win a medal at Chelsea to come to us on loan ?[/B]
Would you ? :huh:

Cause he prob wont actually be playin by the time everyone's back from ACN and injury.

Sidwell like wright-phillips before sum up whats wrong in modern football..they'd sooner go somewhere like chelsea where at best they're going to be a bit part player and just sit around and take the cash

Sad it really is.

Agreed.

I've gotta give a bit of credit to SWP because he's finally forced his way into the team (albeit due to some injuries) and has taken advantage. It'll be interesting to see if he keeps his place or at least keeps his minutes up on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.