Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva has already said he will keep the same rotation going for this game. Don't know if we will ever see the expected starting eleven play together for more than half a game, so I have doughts about fitness for a full ninety minutes for all of them, big mistake in my humble opinion.

Silva has already said he will keep the same rotation going for this game. Don't know if we will ever see the expected starting eleven play together for more than half a game, so I have doughts about fitness for a full ninety minutes for all of them, big mistake in my humble opinion.
I agree. I don't think the Valencia game is enough to get the first XI fit for 90 minutes at Wolves

The team are doing a few sessions a day, even on matchdays, fitness wont be an issue, Silva gets the players fit.

Just landed in Abu Dhabi (diverted on wat to Sri Lanka). When I’d thisnon? I’ve lost track of time. It’s 16:46 here

I agree, I think hes going to use the last 2 to get his first team experience.

I think for now he will line up:

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Keane Baines
Gana Scheniderlin
Walcott Sig Richarlison
Tosun
Not a bad side that, but we still desperately need more signings. Er, but not Gana and Schides together again.

2.30 am here and I can't sleep due to nervous anticipation about this game. A quick check of my laundry cupboard reveals I'm a little low on bleach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back