standing

Status
Not open for further replies.

teppic

Player Valuation: £50m
bully wyness has been in the house of commons presenting an option for standing in our new stadium.

apart from the fact that this news seems certain that we are leaving goodison(!) how do you feel about terraces in the new build (stadium).

personally i don't want to tread on any toes of people who might know families affected by hillsbrough, but i would think it would add to the atmosphere of the new staduim. if there were 5,000 specs for standing behind each goal the atmosphere would really be rocking. i know the old kop in it's day could hold 30,000 so it is hardly going to be like that or the gwladys but it might be just what the new stadium needs to get it like a fortress.

thoughts.. do we want standing in the new place?

Do you have a source for that? I personally don't think standing is a good idea, a 50000+ all seater stadium will do for me :)

bully wyness has been in the house of commons presenting an option for standing in our new stadium.

apart from the fact that this news seems certain that we are leaving goodison(!) how do you feel about terraces in the new build (stadium).

personally i don't want to tread on any toes of people who might know families affected by hillsbrough, but i would think it would add to the atmosphere of the new staduim. if there were 5,000 specs for standing behind each goal the atmosphere would really be rocking. i know the old kop in it's day could hold 30,000 so it is hardly going to be like that or the gwladys but it might be just what the new stadium needs to get it like a fortress.

thoughts.. do we want standing in the new place?

Why Bully?:sad:

in reference to bullseye to anybody who used to watch. remember the bull who used to come on the bottom of the screen when a contestant lost.

uncanny.

Id like to stand, it would give a better atmosphere imo.

Just need to control it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back