Stanley Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see a players thread for him yet so thought I'd start one.

Out of all the players so far (youth and first team) he's the one who has stood out the most pre season. Can see him being an option at RB, RWB, RW.

Hopefully he gets some more minutes on Sunday against Blackpool
He feels like a new signing just from his name so happy to see this thread.

He feels like a new signing just from his name so happy to see this thread.

He's looked like he's got that kind of attitude of "I'm better than him so let me prove it" and I'm all for that. Not afraid of the ball, deceptive pace, tall, gets stuck in and definitely has a goal in him.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Lampards already looking at him and thinking this kids going to be a squad player at worst.

He's looked like he's got that kind of attitude of "I'm better than him so let me prove it" and I'm all for that. Not afraid of the ball, deceptive pace, tall, gets stuck in and definitely has a goal in him.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Lampards already looking at him and thinking this kids going to be a squad player at worst.
Have a feeling Frank will blood our youngsters out of desperation and also as a fingers up to the board. What choices does he have, I would rather get behind the kids than most of the turds pretending they play football. Probably get relegated but at least we can watch them try.

Can't see a players thread for him yet so thought I'd start one.

Out of all the players so far (youth and first team) he's the one who has stood out the most pre season. Can see him being an option at RB, RWB, RW.

Hopefully he gets some more minutes on Sunday against Blackpool
I hope he starts !!! Looks a great prospect - a proper footballer. He might be a kick up the arse for the usual suspect deadbeats who stroll round with blinkers on.

He started off quite slowly at u18 , held back by injuries, but once he got going he improved rapidly into the u23s. Last season he played in different positions on the right and even more centrally, he’s very pacy , almost a rampaging winger when he cuts inside , but I’m not sure yet he’s a wing-back, we’ve tried so many youngsters in that right wing back position without success . Still very young of course and much more development needed , but very pleasing that we’ve got him to this level at a young age.

Status
Not open for further replies.