Staying in Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

steele

Player Valuation: £8m
Hi guys! I'm heading to Liverpool from Norway to watch the match against Reading. Taking my youngest daugter with me. Planning to get a hotel 15 min walk from Goodison, 344 Scotland road. Is this a safe area ? Just asking, never been there before:-)

Hi guys! I'm heading to Liverpool from Norway to watch the match against Reading. Taking my youngest daugter with me. Planning to get a hotel 15 min walk from Goodison, 344 Scotland road. Is this a safe area ? Just asking, never been there before:-)
hilton mate.

Bit rough scotty rd mate.Im sure you'll be fine like but its not the best area. you'd be better staying in city centre if its not to expensive, then just making your way to Goodison by taxi,bus, or train. There is more to see in the centre.

Thanks mate

Bit rough scotty rd mate.Im sure you'll be fine like but its not the best area. you'd be better staying in city centre if its not to expensive, then just making your way to Goodison by taxi,bus, or train. There is more to see in the centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back