• Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downhill at a rate of knots ?
We won our first game ... then inside 7 days
Three massive away games
1. Against M city favourites for EPL champions and all bar a moment of defensive loss of concentration followed by an amazing quality strike we Come away with a pretty good draw that a believe most would have taken at kick off . No sign of down hill at a rate of knots

2. Away athursday to a cauldron of known European hooligans and dig in deep to silence them and come away with a place in Europe cemented which is the European exposure thus club desperately needed and is a possible entry to CL next season ... hmm thus rapid down hill slide is looking a bit more like ...fir me thus was a moment of pride I felt in my football club that seemed totally out of reach in the all mouth and no substance. RM era ...

3. Away again .... third away game in 7 days to Chelsea EPL A champions for 2 of the last three seasons to the fortress which is Stamford bridge ... third away trip in seven days and they struggle to get going in the first half and we lose 2-0 .. yes we lost but most of us in the first five games thread expected that one anyways .... it was hardly an embarrassing thumping like RS gave Arsenal .. it was a tired performance but now there is time to recover . ...hardly evidence of your mythical panic ridden rapid down hill slide .... let's get Martinez back.... no ta

. I am struggling to see a rapid down hill slide ... all I see is a squad in evolution that needs a bit more depth to cope with the physical rigours of fighting two campaign
And
......a Davek psychophant talking doom and gloom because it gets him attention

that's a hell of a response to a post which was quite clearly a joke..... whoooooooosh

That isn't defamation thats an incontrovertible truth.

Except it's not is it.

1. It was manslaughter, literally no one was convicted of murder... and more importantly...
2. It involved 0.00001% of their fan base (don't doubt my math :oops:)

If it's ok to call them all murderers because of the actions of a minority I guess it's fine for us to be labelled racists given we had some racism issues decades back. I guess all muslims are terrorists as well.

Bottom line is it's childish and cringeworthy in the extreme to label a fanbase of millions as murderers because of heysel, anyone who even tries to argue against this is a div incapable of a rational thought process. Im all for taking the piss out Liverpool and its fans but labelling them murderers only ever makes us look bad... not them.

Anyway, not really the thread for this conversation is it.

Last edited:

Except it's not is it.

1. It was manslaughter, literally no one was convicted of murder... and more importantly...

If it's ok to call them all murderers because of the actions of a minority I guess it's fine for us to be labelled racists given we had some racism issues decades back. I guess all muslims are terrorists as well.

Bottom line is it's childish and cringeworthy in the extreme to label a fanbase of millions as murderers because of heysel, anyone who even tries to argue against this is a div incapable of a rational thought process. Im all for taking the piss out Liverpool and its fans but labelling them murderers only ever makes us look bad... not them.

. Semantics.

Except it's not is it.

How did you arrive at that figure? Can you show your working?
Thanks

Sorry if this has been covered already but how many of Unsworth's signings would have come under the jurisdiction of Walsh? It's just I keep seeing people on Twitter questioning what he's doing and I wonder if aquiring future talent via under 23s is part of his duty. I assume it is?

Sorry if this has been covered already but how many of Unsworth's signings would have come under the jurisdiction of Walsh? It's just I keep seeing people on Twitter questioning what he's doing and I wonder if aquiring future talent via under 23s is part of his duty. I assume it is?
Seems like you're clutching at straws to me.

The Lookman deal seemed to be a Walsh pick, but DCL was all Unsworth. So think it's safe to say they both are involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back