Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Morrison free kick went straight in for the second Scottish goal. I think it's just been confirmed. Naismith played his part though by distracting the Polish goalie.

That Morrison free kick went straight in for the second Scottish goal. I think it's just been confirmed. Naismith played his part though by distracting the Polish goalie.

yrthMq4.jpg

Just seen the goal and it looked like naismith steered that in nicely. Davek.just admit youve got it wrong mate.hes a big game player now for club and country.or are you just on a wind up

Just seen the goal and it looked like naismith steered that in nicely. Davek.just admit youve got it wrong mate.hes a big game player now for club and country.or are you just on a wind up

surely a wind-up, although to be fair in real time I thought the free kick had gone straight in but the replays clearly showed Naismith's Midas touch re-directing the ball into the bottom corner!

Shame big Alan Hutton decided to gift Poland 2 goals, hopefully he'll be feeling as generous on Saturday

If he gets anything on it, its minimal. But more to the point, he was in exactly the right position to get something on it if it wasn't going in. So give him credit for that at least.

The guy is currently striking a very nice sweet spot in the middle of Lukaku and the Straq. He's got the skill and the will.

surely a wind-up, although to be fair in real time I thought the free kick had gone straight in but the replays clearly showed Naismith's Midas touch re-directing the ball into the bottom corner!

Shame big Alan Hutton decided to gift Poland 2 goals, hopefully he'll be feeling as generous on Saturday

their second goal was decent though I thought,fantastic control by the full back

Another great finish there. Deft touch, as said in the commentary.

Needed a slight glance to help it into the corner and he executed it brilliantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back