• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Stevie G - In for a weekend from hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stevie G La Sunday Red Top Quiz ;

#1 ; What is the accepted term for the Palace of Westminster ??? A ; The House of Commons .

#2 ; If there were 2 of them , what would the premier parklands of the London Borough of Clapham , be called ??? A ; Clapham Commons .

#3 ;What is the standard response , recieved by L.C.A.B. from the female populus of the world ??? A ; Come - On's .( O.K. , but I was strugglin' , ... )

Yet again , the Oracle has the jump on the media scrum , ....

L.C.A.B. - Out .

[video=youtube;NtsLTxRHL4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtsLTxRHL4M[/video]

Stevie Mee Laa never suspected a single thing when he thought he heard Alex say she was popping out for some tasty Krisps.

But on a more serious note we now know why the RS have been trying so hard not to qualify for Europe next season.

Last edited:

Stevie Mee Laa never suspected a single thing when he thought he heard Alex say she was popping out for some tasty Krisps.

But on a more serious note we now know why the RS have been trying so hard not to qualify for Europe next season.

I heard it was Krispy Cremes....

As much as I really don't like the shithouse, I wouldn't wish things like this on him. He's got kids and they'll be the ones who lose most.

I agree but isn't that why he should have kept his most,alleged, prolific part under control.
If it's true who is going to be England captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back