• Warsaw

Votes: 63 21.5%
  • Sniderman

Votes: 59 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't watch all games here in Mexico.Was it worse than hull away?

...no, don't think so but it was similar to what has been served up regularly. More possession than the opposition but only half chances and their keeper rarely tested. No real positives and difficult to see us scoring enough goals to win any game. It is a concern that we are treading water, teams below us will make headway.

Still wouldn't sack the Manager but he is testing even my patience and we are increasingly in the doo doo.

...no, don't think so but it was similar to what has been served up regularly. More possession than the opposition but only half chances and their keeper rarely tested. No real positives and difficult to see us scoring enough goals to win any game. It is a concern that we are treading water, teams below us will make headway.

Still wouldn't sack the Manager but he is testing even my patience and we are increasingly in the doo doo.
I think the manager has given up.
Any manager worth his salt would find a solution to the problem especially with the players we have.
What manager would just do the same thing over and over knowing it has not a hope in hell of working

Surprising in my bit of the office there's only one red and he's actually sound (it does happen) and ten blues. As his manager lve told him to listen to his ipod all day!

Stoke have been going through a massive injury crisis and still pick up points. Half their team or more were missing tonight and they played players out of position in defence and still kept a clean sheet. Bottom line is that Stoke are simply a better side and have bought real quality like Bojan and Arnautovic for peanuts and Everton spend a fortune on Lukaku. Shawcross was missing tonight and the likes of him and Begovic would walk into Everton's team. Just for the record they have played one of the least amount of long balls this season in the Prem and have had no red cards. Hughes doing something that Martinez simply can't, installing team spirit and setting a team out really well. He has totally transformed their style on a real small budget and improved their results. Martinez taken Everton the other way. Stoke fans shouldn't have booed Lennon, they should have laughed at him.

This is am importamt point. Where would we be if we have spent the Rom money on maybey 3/4 other key players. Most wanted him at the time, but that was a lot of money for 1 player

Everton captain, Phil Jagielka, says that the players need to start performing to take the pressure off their beleaguered manager following another defeat at Stoke last night.

So lets not start performing to stop us getting relegated but start performing to keep fuckwit RM in a job, beggars belief really!!!!

Been said so many times on here but if we under performed as much as our players in our own jobs we would be sacked by now.:rant:(n):whip:

This is am importamt point. Where would we be if we have spent the Rom money on maybey 3/4 other key players. Most wanted him at the time, but that was a lot of money for 1 player

Where would be without his goals?

I think also it was a clear statement by the Board that they were prepared to back a young manager after a hugely successful first season.

To date season 2 has obviously not gone to plan but I doubt the the signing of Lukaku was (i) a mistake and (ii) is the reason for our poor performances this season.

Explaining what has gone wrong here is like explaining why you can't get it up with the new chick you just brought home and it's probably because you're nervous and want to but can't for some dumbass reason and you just have to hope she will be willing to see you again despite your completely pathetic efforts.

Everton captain, Phil Jagielka, says that the players need to start performing to take the pressure off their beleaguered manager following another defeat at Stoke last night.

So lets not start performing to stop us getting relegated but start performing to keep fuckwit RM in a job, beggars belief really!!!!

Been said so many times on here but if we under performed as much as our players in our own jobs we would be sacked by now.:rant:(n):whip:
The problem is a lack of leadership from the top.
Staff then get away with doing as little as they can get away with.

The problem is a lack of leadership from the top.
Staff then get away with doing as little as they can get away with.

Well this bunch of millionaires we have 'playing' for us, wearing our precious blue shirt and representing our club, need to swop their Christmas trip to Alder Hey and go there to visit now. Id also drag those gutless bas*ards who, to quote one match report "trudged off the pitch at half time, their heads down" ...to Clatterbridge too..to one of the many wards my late brother and loyal Evertonian was on, still listening to the match commentaries when the treatment wasn't working, still a Blue. Theyd see what 'a battle' was about. RM, for all his faults, has made a rod for his own back protecting them...and it hasn't worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back