GrandOldTeam TV Stones Leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna play Devils advocate here....

If he could've learned to be a better defender under Koeman, then what's happened to Jags? :Blink:

Thankfully banned.

Released yesterday wasn't he so he'll likely sulk for a few days before starting to like a few posts.

Anyway, Stones. Guardiola won't cossett him like Martinez did so I think there's a good chance that Stones will get the mistakes knocked out of him. I hope he does, he'll be one hell of a player if cuts out the errors.

Released yesterday wasn't he so he'll likely sulk for a few days before starting to like a few posts.

Anyway, Stones. Guardiola won't cossett him like Martinez did so I think there's a good chance that Stones will get the mistakes knocked out of him. I hope he does, he'll be one hell of a player if cuts out the errors.

Why do you hope that? Can't be arsed with another 'cor imagine if he stayed' a la Rooney, as he wins trophy after trophy.

Why do you hope that? Can't be arsed with another 'cor imagine if he stayed' a la Rooney, as he wins trophy after trophy.

Err, call me old fashioned if you like, but rather than hating the world, I like watching great footballers playing footie ?

Unless they're play against us that is, in which case I hope they slip on their arse and make complete fools of themselves.

Err, call me old fashioned if you like, but rather than hating the world, I like watching great footballers playing footie ?

Unless they're play against us that is, in which case I hope they slip on their arse and make complete fools of themselves.

Its fashionable to hate young John, you know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back