Stop oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am sure we could all do with being more conscious of our environment and the harm we do it, I am still in the camp of saying that my actions and that of even the UK as a whole are insignificant when compared with places like China and the US. We can make a difference but it has to be done worldwide.

That being said, I am completely against these idiots lashing themselves to pavements and now goalposts. As fans, we were teetering on the edge last night and this idiot had no right to be there.

Looks like that Hugh Fernley Whittingstall

Lad I grew up with, his sister in law got married at the river cottage. Night before the wedding she woke up and he was stood over her beating one off. She screamed, people ran into the room and he was reminded he’d been told about this before. They ended up getting the wedding for free as compensation and to not say anything

Thing with this, while there are people laughing about it, he never should of been able get that far, questions need to be asked
It took Over 40 minutes for someone to come and clean sick up on the stairs in the street end next to the disabled section . the stewards weren’t arsed other than one Black lad who tried to sort it. Most of them see it as getting paid to watch the game

Lad I grew up with, his sister in law got married at the river cottage. Night before the wedding she woke up and he was stood over her beating one off. She screamed, people ran into the room and he was reminded he’d been told about this before. They ended up getting the wedding for free as compensation and to not say anything
I did not expect this report today.
This was not a report that I was expecting.

B20FA2B8-2D32-4181-B67D-677AD7C8C427.jpeg
For those of a certain age
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.