Suarez diving celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was great - fired us up brilliantly.

He did what David Moyes didn't - get us up for the game, as we were lifeless for the first 25 minutes.

Thanks Suarez, we owe you one.

I thought it was quite funny me self. We can't sit on here and have it all our own way. He got enough stick from the lower and upper gwladys fans and added to the atmosphere. I was proud to see our boys taking the more honourable stance.

Do you know what'd be amazing? Instead of booing Suarez... laugh at him.

As in, everyone in Goodison just laughs at him.

Because I don't hate him - I just find him a hilarious parody of himself.

The classless ****. It was less than a month ago this club paid a great and emotional tribute to the fallen 96 which was rightly applauded throughout the game. I dont care what Moyes said before the game (plenty of others have correctly said it before him anyway) that racist piece of **** basically spat in this club's face.

What is it that was being said when the H'boro Report was published? Some things are bigger than football? Quite. Not for that subhuman bellwhiff. I'd ask what LFC are going to do to discipline him but I already know the answer to my own question: precisely fcuk all - because despite all their 'thanks blues you've been top quality over H'boro' stuff they're a shower of classless tvvats and always will be.

The classless ****. It was less than a month ago this club paid a great and emotional tribute to the fallen 96 which was rightly applauded throughout the game. I dont care what Moyes said before the game (plenty of others have correctly said it before him anyway) that racist piece of **** basically spat in this club's face.

What is it that was being said when the H'boro Report was published? Some things are bigger than football? Quite. Not for that subhuman bellwhiff. I'd ask what LFC are going to do to discipline him but I already know the answer to my own question: precisely fcuk all - because despite all their 'thanks blues you've been top quality over H'boro' stuff they're a shower of classless tvvats and always will be.

That's upsetting me more. The fact the kopites are coming out saying there were h'borough chants after the game.

It's them against the world and they've no shame in who they drag through the dirt

master-of-zing.jpg

That's upsetting me more. The fact the kopites are coming out saying there were h'borough chants after the game.

It's them against the world and they've no shame in who they drag through the dirt

Psychotic they are. They're definitely not the full shilling. Everyone knows it wouldn't have been about H'boro. Everyone other than them.

3 weeks ago: "Yoooos are sound likke blues wid yer 'He Aint Heavy' song tribute kidder la."

Today: "Der insultin dee 'ilsbra dead lad..."

Absolute ****ing plant pots.

In my opinion, David Moyes made an error in judgment by singling out Suarez. He probably did it to put that thought in the referee's mind, but it backfired.

We all know that Suarez is such a self-centred [Poor language removed] that whenever anyone singles him out for criticism he plays out of his skin to disprove them. He did it to Man Utd after the racism incident, don't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back