• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should he get? A one year blanket ban from all competitions.
What do I think is within FIFA's remit - a ban of up to 24 games (apparently) - most likely competitive internationals so that would be 3 or 4 years. Might be reduced to 12 on appeal (Tassotti got 8 for an elbow at WC 1994).

FIFA are the controlling body - and they "talk" about Respect. I would hope they have the authority to nail the guy for a long time - 6 to 12 month blanket ban then he can get on with earning a living - so the punishment can be served and then the crime has been paid for. Maybe. Punishment must match the crime and this is about as bad as you can imagine it to be on a football pitch.

No Kopite would care about this one. They saw the first two bites and didn't care, why would they now?
They locked all the existing Suarez threads immediately mate only on the England thread was comment tolerated. I presume to avoid prying eyes finding meltdown material.
When someone complained about free speech one of the leading lights replied "well f..k off then".
They care but mostly about the forthcoming punishment affecting them.

I don't know how kopites can still defend him, if he hadn't done it last year he would have played a bigger part in the season where he might have been able to help them gain more points to help with their title challenge.

There's a lad on Facebook, one of my absolute best mates and he has just made me realise how much I love being an evertonian. He came out with 'he can bite, kick, behead anyone he wants as long as he scores 30+ goals again next season, it also keeps barca and real off his trail :D'

Seriously what is that about? Do they not realise he could be banned and yet again hinder their chances of challenging for honours.

Wait, is that sarcasm meant to play down what he did? Or even defend him?

Are you kidding me?

It was a (clearly) photoshopped image that I posted as it made me laugh.

I am in no way shape or form defending the rat-faced, classless, donkey-toothed, waste of oxygen that is Suarez.

I hope that clears up your confusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back