• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
after seeing that gif...there´s no way they can defend this rat xx....i can they

ffs... year ban from national games and 384930483209 game ban in PL ffs

Since I'm obviously not from Liverpool, are Red fans *really* that deluded? I get the banter stuff, but this is crazy to me. Most of the comments from their fans are either defending him, or mitigating it. Some are simple "you sound like a bitter Evertonian." I mean, REALLY?

Last edited:
Since I'm obviously not from Liverpool, are Red fans *really* that diluted? I get the banter stuff, but this is crazy to me. Most of the comments from their fans are either defending him, or mitigating it. Some are simple "you sound like a bitter Evertonian." I mean, REALLY?

some of them can be a little watery :oops:

Since I'm obviously not from Liverpool, are Red fans *really* that diluted? I get the banter stuff, but this is crazy to me. Most of the comments from their fans are either defending him, or mitigating it. Some are simple "you sound like a bitter Evertonian." I mean, REALLY?

Think you mean deluded. And yes, an awful lot are. But pretty much all of the out of towners are very delusional.

I just can't believe no one has gone through him yet

He tends not to wind up / bite the players that would have a pop back at him, and the sort of player that would smash him and then boast about it afterwards has largely disappeared from football.

Their gene pool certainly is...

I haven't got a clue what kind of ban FIFA are going to come up, knowing what a corrupt bunch of inept fools they are they might give him a smack on the hand a two game ban, or might ban him for 2 years! neither would shock me. He should have his work permit rebuked by the UK Govt. for starters. If the safety of his fellow pro's cannot be guaranteed he shouldnt be here

Can you imagine the fume emanating from the tin mine if he is suspended globally for two years, yet the club still has to pay his wages?

Lugano might have been onto something when he suggested they were old scars:

Luis Suarez was accused of biting an opponent for the third time after he clashed with Italy’s Giorgio Chiellini, but pictures have emerged that appear to show Suarez trying to taking a chunk out of the same opponent a year earlier.

Suarez-Chiellini-2013.jpg

Moar ici.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back