• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Suarez's Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm obviously not from Liverpool, are Red fans *really* that deluded? I get the banter stuff, but this is crazy to me. Most of the comments from their fans are either defending him, or mitigating it. Some are simple "you sound like a bitter Evertonian." I mean, REALLY?
Fixed....what happens while listening to someone else while typing :oops:

In his culture, its a sign of respect to bite the defender. It means " well played defender, i admire your determination and bite you to honour your body and show my appreciation"

Leave him alone, let him respect his culture you bad racists.

Since I'm obviously not from Liverpool, are Red fans *really* that deluded? I get the banter stuff, but this is crazy to me. Most of the comments from their fans are either defending him, or mitigating it. Some are simple "you sound like a bitter Evertonian." I mean, REALLY?

Tbf....Most I have spoken to aren't defending it...More in shock...They are pretty much speechless....Most think its time for him to move on...But I may just surround myself with less psychopathic Kopites...

Tbf....Most I have spoken to aren't defending it...More in shock...They are pretty much speechless....Most think its time for him to move on...But I may just surround myself with less psychopathic Kopites...

'A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Everything they've ever "known" has been proven to be wrong'

Think you mean deluded. And yes, an awful lot are. But pretty much all of the out of towners are very delusional.

Most RS supporters I have met are. They all seem to have Narcissistic Personality Disorder which is defined as:

Individuals with narcissistic personality disorder generally believe that the world revolves around them. This condition is characterized by a lack of ability to empathize with others and a desire to keep the focus on themselves at all times.

They exhibit arrogant and delusional behaviour, a lack of empathy for other people and a constant need for admiration - all of which must be consistently evident at work and in relationships. People who are narcissistic are frequently described as cocky, self-centered, manipulative and demanding. Narcissists may concentrate on unlikely personal outcomes (e.g., fame) and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment.

In addition, Narcissists tend to have high self-esteem; however, narcissism is not the same thing as self-esteem. People who have high self-esteem are often humble whereas narcissists rarely are. It was once thought that narcissists have high self-esteem on the surface, but deep down they are insecure; however, the latest evidence indicates that narcissists are actually secure or grandiose at both levels. Onlookers may infer that insecurity is there because narcissists tend to be defensive when their self-esteem is threatened (e.g., being ridiculed) responding with aggression.

Sound familiar?

Last edited:

The saying not bitter just better comes to mind!! As an evertonian i hope I speak for everyone that if that was one our own we would disown them. As good of a player he is, if they offered him to us on a free I wouldn't take him, right people in the dressing room and all that!!

They're a cult mate. Honestly, I could be a fan of any other club and see them as exactly the same thing, so it's nothing really to do with being an Evertonian - as is evidence by the pretty much universal hatred of the club on social.

They're an entirely different type of football fan. To give an example, it's like Rangers fans finding out about Dunc going to prison for headbutting McStay, claiming he tripped and clashed heads by accident, blaming Scottish newspapers as having an agenda out for him, that the justice system had Celtic fans manipulating it unfairly and printing a load of "Ferguson Is Innocent" T-shirts that everyone at the club from top to bottom wears.

If you can't even imagine that happening, I don't blame you, as it wouldn't, but Liverpool is a completely different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back