Subtle changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today we will go to Stamford Bridge fully believing we can win.

We will also have a team and manager who fully believe that and we will set up to do so.

Whether we actually win or not is irrelevant. The inferiority complex of the past is gone. A new mentality is slowly taking form.

It hurt my pride to see us, one of us in particular, crumble at clubs not fit to stand next to Everton FC. Whatever I think of some of the managers decisions I'm thankful those days are long gone!

Up the toffs!

This is very true.

I will be very disappointed if we do not take at least a point today.

A few years ago I would be hoping for a point at best, but not holding my breath.

I fear no team in the EPL right now......we can take any of them.

Home or away.

We will also have a team and manager who fully believe that and we will set up to do so.

Whether we actually win or not is irrelevant. The inferiority complex of the past is gone. A new mentality is slowly taking form.

It hurt my pride to see us, one of us in particular, crumble at clubs not fit to stand next to Everton FC. Whatever I think of some of the managers decisions I'm thankful those days are long gone!

Up the toffs!
You on the garys again lad?

Up the toffs!
Bookmarking this for about 6PM tonight.

1407569542-mural2.jpg

Still hands down the dumbest thing we've done in the last few years. Premature in the extreme and basically put the mockers on us ever since.

Should never have happened.
Blatant attempt to turn the fanbase kopite thankfully resisted by the majority of scousers in our fanbase

winning is just another useless statistic i guess - so is the table just a record of statistics - even more useless i suppose
then believing that you can win is the be all and end all and to be good enough to be top four is sufficient -
but unfortunately after every game for some odd reason we all look at the scoreboard and the table

winning is just another useless statistic i guess - so is the table just a record of statistics - even more useless i suppose
then believing that you can win is the be all and end all and to be good enough to be top four is sufficient -
but unfortunately after every game for some odd reason we all look at the scoreboard and the table

Alright slick.

Every team loses over the course of a season or seasons. What's more important than a single game is how you approach the whole season and how you approach every game. The mentality of the club.

One thing I can say is. I'm not certain we will win, but we will try. Three years ago Id be able to guarantee we wouldn't, nor would we try to win.

If that doesn't make you a bit happier then you're a strange blue indeed.

Hmm pretty sure it's the winning that is very relevant. Roberto hasn't won away at Liverpool, Chelsea, United or Arsenal yet either, apart from the win against a struggling Moyes team that lost loads at home that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back