Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone who has a pub in Burnley,he told me Tarkowski was the one we should have signed.Mori was a hot head but it might have been interesting to see if Silva could have coached it out of him.

Sean Dyche certainly seems to get the most out of his defenders....
maybe we would have made more of an effort if he had been Portuguese or if his voice wasn’t so god damn gravelly

If he is willing to give it a go and Silva can get more out of him, fine. I just question the guys heart for a fight, he crumbles when it gets tough and strolls around like he is above our level half the time. Which is surprising since it's his last chance at the club and he worked his way up the league's with Southampton. I have been disappointed with him in the last year.
Once again, in full agreement - Schneiderlin does not have much credit in the bank so will need to be very good very quick! I cling to the hope that him looking disinterested was him in fact completely at a loss as to what the game plan was - just like the rest of us..

Just to throw my two cents in, the fact we haven't signed anyone as yet by the start of July doesn't concern me in the slightest. Compared to last pre-season's scattergun approach, if we're taking a much more pragmatic approach this time around, then that can only be described as sensible.

I'm sure the work is being done behind the scenes, and the rumours of the outgoings and targeted recruitment in the correct positions (I.e. left-back) are promising.

200w.gif
Wrong because you choose too.

When the facts say we’ve sold Stones and Lukaku the last two summers we’ve basically spent that moneys

I can't believe there is anything at all in these Vida rumours. The only reason they're perpetuating so much is because he's clearly not what we need and it adds to the 'banter' of small time Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back