Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boro went full grock mode as a philosophy in my opinion, but i painfully watched them a bit, Gibson has football intelligence in my opinion both postionally and in teams of giving a foundation to start playing. That said we have rubbish midfield.

If we play with a deep six i cant see us holding a high line relatively, the midfield is key to everything really.

Im confident we can get a tune out of Kenae and there is a player there, Silva got one out of Kaboul. Gibson will be opinion based, i just rate the lid as a bit of an available gem.

Well im hoping Brands has his eye on something else myself.

Well im hoping Brands has his eye on something else myself.

I suspect he has, i would be surprised if we pick up much from the PL or Championship. This place would heave if he sullied his hands with anything else but an unknown foreign exotic sounding player.

Ben Gibson, though is a bit of a gem, ill stick my neck out on the lid.

Dont let me down Benjamin.

I suspect he has, i would be surprised if we pick up much from the PL or Championship. This place would heave if he sullied his hands with anything else but an unknown foreign exotic sounding player.

Ben Gibson, though is a bit of a gem, ill stick my neck out on the lid.

Well considering a story in 1 the papers suggests we are going to use Mori and Besic in part exchange for him, suggests to me that we have no interest.

woooney.webp
woooney.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back