Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically you are happy that you sold your best player to a team that you are closer to overtaking than the one you were supposed to sell him to. Interesting. We'll sign Morata probably, who is a much better fit for our team anyway.
Also, you might wanna check our record in Europe before saying that we will "embarass ourselves" , if anything, we are the only team that keeps England relevant in Europe

We need more signings before we can properly compete again. Let's hope we get some of them in the next few weeks. Lukaku is far better than Morata but nice backtracking. Anyways, we're on the way up and that's gonna continue with or without Romelu.

So,what do you guys think about your summer business so far?
Does the Lukaku sale, bother you guys?
Fewmin! Nah. NEA mate. Guy's got too big a gob. Was sick of him going on International duty and running his mouth off to all and sundry about how crap we are and how he defo deserves to play for the biggest club in the world. Chelsea. Miss his goals though. He could be boss when he was arsed. Edit: Oh and I'm well chuffed with signings so far.

The fume if we got Benteke would be great. Lukaku was always labeled lazy, ever watch Benteke run? Any slower he'd be going backwards. Not impressed with him and would feel let down if he was lukaku's replacement. Would rather gamble on Dembele. Fast and young.

We need more signings before we can properly compete again. Let's hope we get some of them in the next few weeks. Lukaku is far better than Morata but nice backtracking. Anyways, we're on the way up and that's gonna continue with or without Romelu.
Backtracking? You are welcome to show me a post of mine that claims that i wanted Lukaku, if anything, i always said that i was not arsed whether he comes or not, Morata is a better fit for our team.
Agreed about Everton though, you are in with a shot of getting top 4 if you can replace Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back