Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly dont think we need one as bad as some make out.

DCL will be better, and leads the line well. More than happy to start with him, and keep allowing him time to grow with this group around him.

Other striking options is an issue, an injury to dom and we struggle.

Even if you're right on Calvert-Lewin then we still need another forward because no decent team can rely on only one. Our other two options are absolutely dreadful and shouldn't have ever been signed.

Seeing Arsenal who have the likes of Lacazzete and Agbonlohor and others and are still trying to sign more strikers and compairing that to us just makes me want to give up on Everton, why do we not give a toss about the most important position in football, its a joke

If I was in any way inclined to give this standard of bed-wetting whingebaggery the time of day before, I am certainly not now.

If you don't know your Aubameyang from your Agbonlahor, it is time to follow a different sport.

wonder if were still considering making a bid for kean

one of the most constant links in recent years this, think he is the one we are looking at most

Even if you're right on Calvert-Lewin then we still need another forward because no decent team can rely on only one. Our other two options are absolutely dreadful and shouldn't have ever been signed.

Yes defo, thats what I meant in my last line mate. It would be sully to not improve our over-all options.

Do you really rate DCL that highly? Works tirelessly for the team, but he’s not going to get the number of goals required to get us in the top 6, hence our interest in Kean.

He needs to add bout 5ish goals to his tally, I dont think thats that far out of reach for him.

i don't know if this is just me. I do have faith we will sign players and i do trust Brands. i also wish we was slightly further ahead on these deals but for all we know we are ..... There doesn't seem to be any transfer leaks from Marcels side. i had no idea we was getting half the players we got last year till they was done. I get everyone is worrying about us not getting key positions yet, of course we are we love this team but we do need to stop the moaning and all the e fake we have no money stories before they have even happened. I have a feeling we are trying to get more complex deals done which do take time. Marcel get them done last year so am sure he will this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back