Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You can quite easily read my posts on the matter without trying to score points.
Zat Any one of
Meunier
Draxler
Cavani
Would instantly improve our starting 11
They would also be statement signings
Lads on here wanting Grimes , Josh King ,Murray and turning their noses up at Meunier, Draxler and Cavani
It beggars belief and could only happen on here
I’m not saying sign all 3 but surely we should be seriously considering one or two of them if the money is right

Zat Any one of
Meunier
Draxler
Cavani
Would instantly improve our starting 11
They would also be statement signings
Lads on here wanting Grimes , Josh King ,Murray and turning their noses up at Meunier, Draxler and Cavani
It beggars belief and could only happen on here
I’m not saying sign all 3 but surely we should be seriously considering one or two of them if the money is right

For the third time:

Meunier -- No chance were paying his salary and Colemans together.

Draxler -- Cant hit a barn door

Cavani -- No pace so wont fit the system.

For the third time:

DCL has pace and can’t score , how does he fit the system
If you don’t think Cavani would score 15-20 goals in our system then you are drastically wrong

For the third time:

Considering we are paying Digne and Baines wages - why wouldn't we do this for our right hand side?

I doubt we'll look at RB this summer but I think if we did the wage issue wouldn't be a big issue.

It comes to something when our fans are turning down Draxler and Cavani when we’ve had Walcott and Tosun start for us at times this season lol

Cavani will go to China or something on £500k pw. I can see Draxler doing something similar. If Meunier is available we should be all over it. He’d be perfect for our side.

We should be wrapping up Gomes and Zouma as quickly as possible.

Move Jags and Kenny on, bring Holgate back to cover CB/RB. Retain Baines for another season.

We really should be shifting Schneiderlin and Walcott - both on £100k+ pw and should be worth £15m each.

Imagine saying no abar cavani one of the worlds best striker over the last how many years.

Not that we would ever get him hell go to China or something to match his ridiculous wages but imagine going from dcl to cavani

Status
Not open for further replies.