Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I’m a footballing genius, seen enough of him in the few games he played for us to know he was utter crap.
The whole team was crap.

But you saw enough of him banging them in at Malaga to think he was good, correct? Think there might be an in between there?

You said he was crap, not me. Yet you didn't watch him?
Watching him forms an opinion of him. The stats are the facts. Fact is he hasn't scored in a number of years. He was so bad for us he was completely dropped from the squad and had been on loan ever since. Nor has he scored in any of those loan spells. Nor have any of the clubs he was loaned to either looked to extend his loan or buy him. Dont need to watch every game he plays to work out hes utter drivel. I feel for the bloke, hes probably at rock bottom confidence wise but arguing that hes a good player is complete codswallop.

I think Sandro brings a bit to the table, but I'm still in favor of keeping Bolasie, even if it's not a popular sentiment. He's been hurt, when he's healthy, his power/pace combo can cause problems for some teams and he gives us a decent option off the bench and can play both right and left. I understand everyone thinks he produces nothing, but as a backup, I think he's dangerous IF HEALTHY. And that's the key.

I think that one sentence there tell us all we need to know about @CRIMHEAD's knowledge.

I don't think football is the game for you mate.

god lord Brands,player on ridiculous wage and he still manages to move him

If he goes on a permanent we’ll be paying off at least part of his contract and possibly letting him go on a free id imagine. It’ll still be worthwhile to lower the wage bill and reduce the size of the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.